The Rats Nest

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Ice Pick Streamer Update

So as you now very well know, the Ice Pick is one of my latest creations, and in my opinion one of my better flies. The original version I tied was in white, then a yellow orange fly came to life and lastly a grizzly colored version which is slowly gaining steam and competing with white as a top producer. Well, as I write this I have concocted two new colors which are now available under the current special. A tan and an olive version are now in the mix, and can be added to any selection. In the weeks to come I'm hoping on a few other color combos to add to the pile. Stay tuned...



Grizzly and white



-grizzly, white and yellow orange



Tan



Olive



Olive and tan ready for shipping.

This promo will be extended for at least another month....

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Blog Archive