The Rats Nest

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Project Update

Semi Finished Project

Getting There
Well here we are, almost six weeks later.  With more finish work to be done, we are livable once again.  The counter tops arrived yesterday with only one minor hang up, the opening in the background is slated for a sill of granite as well, but was measured wrong and will now be coming next week, otherwise things are good.  It is absolutely amazing and surreal to say the least, I don't know what I would have done without my father the ace carpenter and my uncle the ace electrician.  This project has really spruced up our house and put smiles on all of our faces.  With the bulk of this project behind me I can once again focus on the site, tying videos and fishing of course, well, after family of course.  These two photos are also the first with the new camera, boy what a treat that thing is to work with.

The tying class next week is full, all 8 seats are taken.  As I said before, I will be ironing out a date with Grady for an articulated streamers class for the winter.  I apologize to everyone who was looking for me at the Symposium, but winter storm Alfred put me behind on the kitchen and I had no choice but to take care of business.  You all know that I am not a big fan of doing the shows, it's just not my cup of tea, but I was bummed to miss this past weekend.  

Blog Archive