The Rats Nest

Friday, November 4, 2011

Thanks Everyone

If you have been wondering where I've been the last week or more after the kitchen detail, lets just say life has been upside down for the better part of  a month.  We just got our power back on yesterday, and I had to work through what was easily the worst storm I have ever seen.  To say it's a disaster area is putting it mildly.  A few near death experiences the night of the storm, left a very real impression on me as to what is most important in life.  Other than being uprooted from our house from the remodeling project, the storm compounded matters worse but needless to say with close family we are all doing well.  I will not be updating the website for some time, but wanted to say thanks to all of you who reached out to us during this unfortunate time.  I hope that all of you whom I know and were touched by the storm are recovering well.  Thanks....

Blog Archive