The Rats Nest

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Crazy Week, Some Fly Order Pictures And Karma

Aside from being stuck in bed with the stomach virus, go figure on my days off, I managed to wrap up a few mixed orders of flies.  Some cool new gear filtered in with the fly orders, a couple of new Airflo lines for the fresh and saltwater trips, as well as a couple of new projects that I have to get cracking on.  One of these is already full speed ahead and underway, the other of which I have to get cracking on ASAP!  Here are a few photos from this weeks fly tying ventures.

Ice Picks, Articulated Ice Picks, H-A Snares,Meat Helmets, Shucked Up Emergers, R-F Caddis, Classified Caddis and Rich's Winter Stones
No fishing unfortunately, been hit with some bad luck on the days off for the last 3 weeks.  Hopefully the words of encouragement from my buddy  earlier this week will ring true,  I think it went something like "That is a few trips in a row that something has come up for you.  Karma says you should lay the smack down when you get out next".   You can bet your ass when I get out there I am gonna try and make good on that one......


Mopheads, Dirt Darts, Hog Snares, Articulated Ice Picks and Meat Helmet Sculpins

Blog Archive