The Rats Nest

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Have A Great Memorial Day Weekend

Hope you all have a great holiday weekend.  I will be out of town again for the second weekend in a row, slipping away to a rather scenic shoreline are of New England once again.  I will have my vise in tow with me this weekend for all of you who placed orders this week, just not sure how much time I will be able to devote to fly orders.  On a side note, I managed to squeeze in a quick saltwater tie for all of you in the last day.
Click The Picture To Watch The Video

This is a pretty simple pattern that has worked pretty darn good for me for flats fishing for stripers.  With the introduction of light curing adhesives like Clear Cure Goo, I have been able to omit the use of dreaded epoxy, and as you can see is much more enjoyable to work with as you will not have to speedily work through any sort of set up times.  Enjoy the video, tie some up and catch some fish.

Blog Archive