The Rats Nest

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Ice Pick Redux. The Updated Video

In between tying, I have been tinkering around with my new camera and editing software, and gathering advice from many whom I trust in an effort to start kicking up the videos a notch.   Why might you ask?  Well, it's easy to settle with what already works, but I am always trying to get better in many facets of my life, so I figured why not improve upon what I have already done.  Here is what I plan on doing with my videos from this point forward.  I think this format makes the most sense as it is shot in the first person, or as seen if you were seated in your chair behind your vise.  I am looking for some feedback here, good, bad or indifferent.  Please feel free to comment below, click HERE to see the video.


Blog Archive