The Rats Nest

Friday, August 24, 2012

What's New On The C.S. Front, Streamer Class Forthcoming

Quiet again, you can probably understand why.  It's been fun burning through spools of thread daily and countless piles of materials to fulfill orders.  As the result of some custom orders going out the door, I have added a few more patterns to the store, continuing on the idea of building a fairly extensive selection for you my customers.  As I said before, orders can be customized in various ways so if you don't see what you are looking for, just ask, I can work with you.
Chinchilla Zonker, New In The Store

Two patterns that I just added to the storefront are very familiar to you all, and are both streamers that have stood the test of time and deserve a place in any serious streamer fishing arsenal.  The Zonker and Double Bunny.  If you look at the two versions that I am offering, they have been "spruced up" a bit.  Super pearl eyes, clear cure goo heads, two lovely additions to a couple of already deadly patterns.
Olive Zonker

As you can see in the storefront, I offer a full compliment of color options for both, and more pictures will follow for you all to see.  The fly library has been getting slowly but surely updated as I tie and photograph several of these patterns day in and day out.
Olive/Chinchilla Double Bunny

Brown/Yellow Double Bunny

Because the flies have kept me rather busy, I am going to be 100% honest with you all, the DVD may very well get put on the back burner till next year.  I don't want to just slap something together, I want to do it right, and in order for me to do so I will have to devote a rather large chunk of my time to it, something that I don't have a lot of at the moment.  Before you know it, show season will be here, tying classes, and most importantly, the fall which is my favorite season to fish.  I hope you all understand.
Updated Meat Helmet Sculpin Picture, Small And Large

In the meantime, I will leave you with a couple of shots of a few of the more notable fly orders that I have recently completed, check the captions for their stories.  Thanks again and see you in the next post which will release the dates for the upcoming Streamer Tactics For Trophy Trout class....
Roughly 25 Dozen Mixed Fly Order

Double Bunnies

Double Bunnies

Zonkers

Mixed Dries And Nymphs 
Natural Colored Quill Jig

Customized Headbangers And Snares For Some Bull Trout...


Blog Archive