The Rats Nest

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Catching Shadows Flies In The News

Paul over at Frankenfly dropped me a line a couple weeks back inquiring about if I was up for participating in a blog post for his website.  The gist of things was Paul wanted to showcase some of my patterns on his website.  Well, Paul did a great job with write up and post, if your interested click the picture to check the article.

For more about Frankenfly, click the banner.


Lastly, the show season is upon us folks, this weekend kicks it off for me.  Hope to see you at that symposium where I'll be spinning up some of my latest creations.  Here is my winter list thus far, and some club presentations are still up in the air:

-International Fly Tying Symposium Somerset New Jersey November 17-18, 2012.
-Streamer Presentation Farmington River Anglers Association November 28, 2012.
-Fly Fishing Show Marlborough Massachusetts January 19-20, 2013.
-Fly Fishing Show Lancaster Pennsylvania March 2-3, 2013.

Blog Archive