The Rats Nest

Monday, November 12, 2012

Veterans Day Weekend Festivities

I hope you all have had a nice Veterans Day Weekend.  For all of you out there who have fought for our country, I commend you and send you my utmost amount of gratitude.   I wish I could say that I got out to enjoy the weather, but that wasn't the case.  I spent my whole weekend on the vise.  As you can see though, I had some company. 
Tessa Showing Nora How It's Done

Here are a few pictures of the cross eyed madness that ensued.  Hopefully somebody will hold the door for me at the Post Office Tomorrow.   Oh, and by the way, for all of you who inquired this weekend about the International Fly Tying Symposium, yes it is still on.  I hope to see you all there!
High Dirty Water Selection

Micro Quill Body Jigs
Mini Headbangers.

Standard Headbangers, and Mini Meat helmet Sculpins

Mini Headbanger, Two Zonkers and A Double Bunny

Staged Head Bangers Awaiting Eyes

Bloody Baitfish Updated Photo For The Store

Mini Meat Helmets, Bloody Baitfish And Rainbow Ice Picks

Too Much, Over 250 Micro Nymphs

Blog Archive