The Rats Nest

Friday, March 22, 2013

Help Some Worthy People Out, Make A Donation


When Brian Carson from Clear Cure Goo hit me up on Facebook about a really awesome opportunity to help out some people whom I think a majority of us take for granted, I was all ears.  I am packing up a care package of all kinds of stuff as I write this to help with the cause.  I know most of you out there probably have some materials to spare, and think about where these are going folks.  Read on....
( photo of FOB Apache courtesy of Tim Wimborne/Reuters )

Clear Cure Goo has been approached to help some soldiers that are stationed at Forward Operating Base Apache to get them some tying supplies. They are in need of everything- Hooks, thread, materials anything and everything else you can think of.
They have a group that gets together at tie to blow off steam.
If you wish to donate anything we will be shipping off our box on Friday the 29th-
Please send donations to:
Clear Cure Goo
PO Box 92661
Southlake Tx 76092

Blog Archive