The Rats Nest

Friday, September 20, 2013

A Decade Later

To some, a decade may not seem like much, to others it can be looked upon as a milestone.  Today marks my 10 year wedding anniversary to the woman that makes my world go round.  To say that I couldn't be what I am without her is a complete understatement, and imagining my life without her is just unthinkable.

This picture says a lot about a person, wet wading in 55 degree water..
Through thick and thin we've managed to carve out a really nice life for ourselves, and, we've done it based around the principles of love, compassion, family and hard work.  To say my wife is driven, is putting it mildly, she brings out the best in everyone and shows that hard work and dedication produces success, and in every facet of your life.  I can honestly say, I've become a better person having her in my life, and heck, she even loves to fish too (a prerequisite of sorts, but off the record of course).

Speaking of fishing, you all know how much fly fishing is a part of my life, well, it is really in 2nd place to what's most important to me.  The top of the pile goes to Meg, and the two lovely daughters that she has given me, whom like their "daddy and momma", enjoy the outdoors and fishing too.

So, today I honor the ladies of my life, without them things just wouldn't be the same.  And most importantly, thank you for allowing me to be me, I am forever indebted to you.  Here's to 10 more wonderful years, I love you babe.  

On another note, I will be away from my bench till next Wednesday, so all fly orders will not be completed until after then.  Have a great weekend, and go stick some fish....  


Blog Archive