The Rats Nest

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

It's That Time Of Year Again...

I'll be digging into my club presentation and show schedule starting tonight.  The Farmington Valley Chapter of Trout Unlimited has invited me to speak about my favorite facet of fly fishing for trout, Streamers.  Coupled with my presentation will be a 1/2 hour tying demo kicking off at 6:30 P.M. where I will most likely be tying one of my latest streamer patterns that you've seen floating around the site.  For more on the event, click the photo for details.

This Saturday, October 5th, I will be tying at the West Branch Resort 150 Faulkener Road, Hancock, NY 13783on the shores of the upper Westbranch of the Delaware River.   Come join the festivities, there will be all sorts of fun things going on, get to try some new gear, talk steelhead and fall trout fishing while seeing some flies tied.  A good time should be had by all, I plan on tying up some of my newer streamers as well as a couple of my personal favorites for steelhead, hope to see you there as I look forward to this event.  For more on the event click the chromer below. 


Next Tuesday, October 8th I will be giving an updated presentation on Flyfishing the Farmington for the Southeastern Massachusetts Trout Unlimited Chapter.  The meeting will be at Mitchell Memorial Club  in Middleboro Massachusetts, 6 P.M. starts the fly tying (I may be a little late for this), the meeting starts at 7:30 P.M.   I hope to see some new faces there while I discuss a general overview of the watershed and some tips that have worked for me over the years.  For more on the event click the Iso for more on the Southeastern Massachusetts Chapter of TU.

October 26th, The Anglers Den 11 W Main St Ste 4 Pawling, NY 12564 · (845) 855-5182.  Come join myself, Pat Cohen, Dave Brandt and many more as we tie and talk fishing.


See you all soon.

Blog Archive