The Rats Nest

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Out Of Town.

The online store will be down and out until after November 10th as I will be away till then with the wife and kids.  I will be frantically tying tomorrow night to get out a couple more orders in the pile I already have, but whatever does not get done, will not be shipped till after that date. 

I may very well have the store down for a majority of the month of November to build up some stock for the International Fly Tying Symposium.  I am hoping to have many of my patterns on hand this year for those of you who will be attending, so please do stop by. 

In the meantime, enjoy your weekend, get your tie on, thank you Boston Red Sox for a wonderful 2013 season, it couldn't have played out any better in my book, what a year.  Now I gotta go get my stuff in check as Meg and I fly out Saturday to some Magic Kingdom with talking animals and all kinds of wonders that bring a twinkle to a kids eye.   Maybe you catch my drift, and it ain't in a trout stream, well for now anyway.

Blog Archive