The Rats Nest

Friday, November 22, 2013

2013 International Fly Tying Symposium

The weekend is here once again, and as usual I look forward to seeing all my friends from many different walks of life who I have the honor and pleasure of tying next to.  The weekend is more about catching up than anything else, and I always look forward to that.  I hope to see several of my followers and supporters as well, shoot the breeze, answer some questions and have a good time.
Small Cross Section Of The Flies I'll Have On Hand

As you can tell, I will have a fairly full compliment of small to large streamers on hand, and will also be tying a couple of my newer creations.  Stop by, it's usually a good time, Pat Cohen and I will be sharing a table and we both have a few tricks up our sleeve for the weekend.  I shall be tying my crayfish, masked avenger, some pike patterns and maybe some other fun stuff, so I hope to see you there.  i will also have a pile of stickers with the old logo on them that I'll be unloading so be sure to swing in.

Blog Archive