The Rats Nest

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Update



First and foremost, I wanna thank Eric Hornung for the awesome new logo that he created for me.   I hope you all like it as much as I do.  My goal is to finally get some hats, shirts and high quality stickers going for all that have inquired.  The new logo should make for some cool stuff so stay tuned on that, hope to have some stuff for the shows in January.

Just to let you all know, the Online fly store is live again, with a catch though, I will not be tying any orders until after next weekend.  So, if you wanna get your order in line fire it in, and when I resume tying orders the week of Thanksgiving, they will get tied in the order that they were received.

You'll also notice a couple revisions to some of the products.  I combined the single and double jointed flies together to make it easier.  So, that being said if you wanted a juggy jr. and couldn't find it, its in the Juggernaut tab, just click single articulated or double.  Same with the Hog Snare.

The  boat listed just sold, so if you are interested it's gone.  Lastly, hope to see you all next weekend at the International Fly Tying Symposium in Somerset New Jersey.  I shall have a bunch of streamers on hand and will be tying a few of my newer patterns as well as a couple crazies for fun.  Hope to see you there. 

Blog Archive