The Rats Nest

Monday, December 2, 2013

Streamer Fishing For Trophy Trout

I thought that I would start December off on the right foot, seeing as how this particular presentation has been without a doubt, the one that has gotten a tremendous amount of positive feedback.  Next week, Wednesday, December 11th, I will be giving my Streamer Fishing For Trophy Trout presentation for the Connecticut Fly Fisherman's Association. 
Got Donkey's?

If you are in the area and have missed this one, try and make it this time as the presentation is jam packed with all sorts of beneficial information that will get you into my mindset when I fish streamers.  Bring a pen and a note pad as you will most likely wanna write down some of things that I discuss.  At the end of this presentation, you should be able to walk into a river with the tools to do this on your own.

As usual, I will be tying a streamer or two beforehand, and the cost of admission is free.  The meeting starts at 7:00 PM, but the doors open earlier I believe so get there before then to see me tie. 

The meeting is located at the Veterans Memorial Clubhouse, 100 Sunset Ridge, East Hartford, CT 06118.  I hope to see a bunch of you there, I figured I'd get this one out there a week in advance as I dropped the ball on advertising a few of the others this year.  


Blog Archive