The Rats Nest

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

MFC 2015 Catalog


As you already know, I have been building a strong relationship with the folks at Montana Fly Company over the last year.  We started off small with one of my patterns, the DDT and it has been growing in terms of popularity rather nicely. 



In the last 24 hours, the 2015 MFC catalog has gone live, and I am very pleased to say that I have a nice group of additions to this coming years catalog.  The Shimmer Stone in golden color will now be available through MFC as will my Headcase Crayfish, and Four (4) colors of my articulated Ice Pick. 

I am really excited to be a part of the MFC family and continue to watch my catalog of patterns grow with them.  I already have a bunch of stuff geared up for the 2016 season and I will update you all on the progress of those flies.  In the meantime, if you are looking to acquire some of those patterns, let your shops know where they can get them so that they will be in stock for next season. 

I will leave you with some photos from a little short session yesterday morning.  The fishing was good as you can tell.....




Blog Archive