The Rats Nest

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Extended Weekend Getaway.

Back for about 12 hours now from a well needed fishing excursion to the tributaries of Lake Ontario.  This trip at one time in my life was one that happened several times on a yearly basis.  Fast forward to today, and it is one that happens if I am lucky once every other year.  The icing on the cake these days when I go, is I have had the opportunity to fish with some new faces.  The older I get, the more I realize that it truly isn't about the what, how many and how big the fish are that I catch, it is more about who you share it with.  This past weekend was one of those types of weekends.   Once again, I will let a few of the photos do the talking, and yes, in the midst of all that nostalgia, we actually caught some nice fish too......


















Blog Archive