The Rats Nest

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Bringing Back The Newsletter...


Start Filling Those Boxes, But First Give A Read.....
If you look at the right of the page you will all see that I have brought back the subscriber list for newsletters.  With a pile of changes coming in the forefront, I felt like this is by far the best way to keep all of you who have supported me, apprised of whats going on my side of things.   From video launches, presentations, hosted trips, fishing excursions, tying classes and hopefully guiding availability at some point,  you will be up to speed on whats going on here. 

I will have an entirely new website launch in the not so distant future, and I will keep this particular web address live for a short period of time afterwards.  My intentions are to have everyone transition to the new web address once that goes live, some more good stuff on the way, but I won't let the cat out of the bag on that just yet.  So if you are interested, sign up, stay tuned.  I plan on releasing the first newsletter shortly after the new year and I promise to have it packed full of good info.  For now, be well, and don't eat too many of those holiday treats, but be sure to start stocking those fly boxes for 2016.

-RS-

Blog Archive